Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Yamaha music school

I go to Yamaha music school every Friday.
I've finished primary1,primary2,primary3,primary4 and now I am on repertoire1 and  solfege and ensemble1.
The songs I can remember to play are the dove,gypsy dance and lavenders blue.
I already now let's go on an expedition.
I can only remember the songs from primary4.
My Yamaha music school is in bangsar village and bangsar village is near where I live.
The place is called Yamaha music school because they sing,they play the piano,the trumpet and all sorts of  instruments.
I practise my songs every day and it is important to learn because if you don't learn then you wouldn't get your exam right.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Chris said...

Well done for passing your first exam. Are you enjoying your new class?

Kojo Bailey said...

Yes I am enjoying my new class but it's kind of boring.

Post a Comment