Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Fun things I did on thursday.

First of all I went on a train to the museum in the KL it was fun.
Secondly we went to a craft complex and you have to stibble.
I painted for my background and stibbled for the inside.
Thirdly I went home to get ready to watch Turbo.
Fourthly I went to the cinema with my brother, my mum and me.
When I got inside there were few people.
The movie was in 2d.
Fifthly I went to the food court for food then I went home.

The end.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kojo,

It sounds like you are very busy and having lots of fun on your summer holidays!
We are very excited about your visit to England. It is only two or three weeks away now. The weather here has been lovely and sunny. I hope it is still nice when you get here.

See you soon!

Lots of love,

Fionnuala & Chrissie xx

Kojo Bailey said...

I am excited.

Chris said...

Great Batik painting Kojo. I had fun doing mine too.

Kojo Bailey said...

I was thinking to make one but then I will have to repeat most of the things.

Anonymous said...

Hey You want to come with me tommorow with uncle andrew as well?
we can also go to the cinema? we can go and watch planes??
:-)

Post a Comment